Information to the Customer
Pursuant to current legislation on the protection of personal data (EU Regulation No. 679 of 2016), we wish to inform you that the processing of your personal data is carried out correctly and transparently, for lawful purposes and protecting your privacy and your rights .
A. Data controllers
Independent holder of the processing of personal data communicated by you at the accommodation and during his stay at the same is: VENETA ALBERGHI SpA based in Altavilla Vicentina, via Tavernelle n. 71, p.iva / cod.fisc. 0054300248 (hereinafter simply the " Company ") in relation to the hotel services offered by the same (the "Hotel Services")
B. Categories of personal data
The personal data that the Company collects are: name, surname, residence / domicile, telephone, copy of identity document, e-mail, tax code and / or VAT number, type of room, any third parties with whom the stay will be shared . (hereinafter the " Data ").
The treatment of the above mentioned Data, on the part of the Company, could concern - with its express consent - data related to its health (eg physical disability, for which a particular type of room or food intolerance is requested during the booking process specific products are required). In these cases, we guarantee that the processing will be limited to the data and operations necessary to fulfill the obligations, including pre-contractual, related to the provision of Hotel Services, within the limits of the services and services requested by you during the booking or during the course of stay at our hotel.
C. Purpose and legal basis of processing
The treatments are carried out for the following purposes:
1. to acquire and confirm your reservation and to provide the requested hotel services . Since these are necessary treatments for the definition of the contractual agreement and for its subsequent implementation, its consent is not required, except in the case in which particular, so-called sensitive data are given. In case of refusal to provide personal data, we will not be able to confirm the booking or provide the requested services. The treatment will cease on his departure, but some of his personal data may or must continue to be processed for the purposes and with the methods indicated in the following points;
2. to fulfill the obligation set forth in the "Consolidated Law on Public Security Laws" (article 109 RD 18.6.1931 No. 773) which requires us to communicate to the Police Headquarters, for purposes of public security, the particulars of clients accommodated according to methods established by the Ministry of the Interior (Decree of 7 January 2013). The provision of data is mandatory and does not require its consent, and in case of refusal to provide it we will not be able to host it in our facility. The data acquired for this purpose are not stored by us, unless you provide us with the consent to the conservation as foreseen in point 4;
3. to comply with current administrative, accounting and tax obligations . For these purposes, the processing is carried out without the need to acquire your consent. The data are processed by us and our representatives, and are disclosed outside only in fulfillment of legal obligations. In case of refusal to provide the data necessary for the above-mentioned obligations, we will not be able to provide the requested services. The data acquired for these purposes are stored by us for the time provided for by the respective regulations (10 years, and even more in the case of tax assessments);
4. to speed up the registration procedures in case of subsequent stays at our facility. For this purpose, after obtaining your revocable consent at any time, your data will be kept for a maximum period of 24 months and will be used when you will be our guest again for the purposes referred to in the previous points;
5. to perform the function of receiving messages and telephone calls addressed to her during her stay . For this purpose, your consent is required. You can withdraw your consent at any time. The treatment will cease at its departure anyway;
6. to send you our promotional messages and updates on the rates and offers made for that purpose, after obtaining your consent, your data will be kept for a maximum period of 24 months and will not be disclosed to third parties. You can withdraw your consent at any time;
7. for purposes of protection of persons, property and company assets through a video surveillance system of some areas of the structure, identifiable by the presence of appropriate signs . For this treatment, your consent is not required, as it pursues our legitimate interest in protecting people and property with respect to possible aggressions, thefts, robberies, damage, acts of vandalism and for purposes of fire prevention and job security. The recorded images are deleted after 24 hours, except holidays or other cases of closure of the exercise, and in any case not more than a week. They are not the object of communication to third parties, except in cases where it is necessary to adhere to a specific investigation request by the judicial or judicial authorities.
D. Methods of Treatment
The Data will be processed using manual and IT tools by personnel and collaborators of the Company and / or by external parties duly contractually designated as responsible and in charge of processing.
The Data will also be accessible - for the same purposes for which the collection is made - to data controllers belonging to the following categories:
- subjects that provide services for the management of the Company's IT system and telecommunications networks;
- consultants of the Company or other subjects providing services connected to the Hotel Service;
- credit institutions;
- credit recovery and insurance companies;
- insurance companies;
The complete list of data processors is available upon request, which can be forwarded to the addresses indicated at the bottom of section H. ( Contact details ).
E. Recipients of your data
The communicated data will not be disseminated in any case.
F. Conservation period
The Data collected and processed by the Data Controller for the execution of the Hotel Services can be kept for the period of prescription provided for by the normative, even fiscal, applicable provisions.
With regard to the processing of data for marketing purposes, as described in section C above, the Data are processed for no more than 24 months from their collection.
G. What are your rights?
You can: (I) obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you; (II) know the purposes of the processing and the methods, the recipients of such data, the retention period; (III) obtain rectification or cancellation, and where applicable, the limitation of processing; (IV) oppose the treatment; (V) where applicable, receive in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device, the personal data concerning you provided to the Company and transmit such data to another data controller without impediments by the Company; (VI) to propose a complaint to the Authority for the protection of personal data.
H. Contact details
You can contact the Company to assert the rights listed above, by writing to the e-mail address: email@example.com and / or by sending a notice to the address of Veneta Alberghi SpA in Via Tavernelle 71, 36077 Altavilla Vicentina, VI.
Information updated on 24.05.2018
How do we share your personal information with third parties?
- BookingSuite: Your personal data may be shared with BookingSuite B.V. located at Herengracht 597, 1017 CE Amsterdam, the Netherlands, the company which operates this website and the website suite.booking.com.